Jun 28, 2018 | EVENTS
Meet The Vine Staff Members: Veronica and Neil
Every day The Vine staff works hard to make residents feel at home. If you haven’t met The Vine’s Property Manager and Service Manager, here’s your chance to get to know these friendly faces. Next time you see them, make sure to introduce yourself.
Veronica is the Property Manager at The Vine. She’s been with Bozzuto for eight years.
When you think of “home”, what are the first three words that come to mind?
– Comfort, family, and sanctuary.
What’s your favorite place to eat that’s close to The Vine?
– I’m a foodie so it’s impossible for me to pick just one! It depends on which meal I am eating—lunch, dinner, etc. Lib’s Grill is my go-to for brunch, and I can never say no to a sandwich from Steelfire for dinner.
Tell us one random fact that most people don’t know about you.
– I speak Polish fluently!
What’s the last book you read?
– I am a bookworm and I love suspense novels. The most recent one I read was “The Couple Next Door” by Shari Lapena. Always open to suggestions too!
If you could be an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in?
– Gymnastics in the summer since I grew up doing handstands and flips all over the place. I would do bobsledding in the winter because it looks terrifying and exciting all in one.
Neil is the Service Manager at The Vine. He’s been with Bozzuto for more than five years.
If you could visit anywhere in the world that you’ve never been, where would you go?
– It doesn’t matter which location or which year, I just want to go to a World Cup Final at some point in my life! Go USA!
What is your go-to karaoke song?
– Easy. It’s My Girl by The Temptations.
What is your favorite season and why?
– Summer – give me the heat, show me the sun and I’m a happy man!
What does “home” mean to you?
– Home is where you can be truly who you are—you don’t have to change anything about yourself—it’s comfort, its family, it’s your safety net.
If you could be any age forever, which age would you be in and why?
– Age 30. This was the year I grew up (although my wife will disagree). I started to know who I was, what I wanted, and where my life was going to take me.
Now you know a little more about The Vine staff, we want to get to know you. Stop by the leasing office to say hello. Veronica and Neil are just two of the wonderful staff members here to help make your life easier.